“Quick turnaround as drivers compete at the Pittsburgh International Race Complex this weekend”
The offseason seems so long, and the race season seems so short. Set to move the calendar to June, Formula Race Promotions will put on the fourth race of the 2022 season and second in the past three weeks, this time at the Pittsburgh International Race Complex (Pitt Race) in Wampum, Pennsylvania. With a multi-dimensional facility, including the 2.78 mile, 18-corner road course, FRP teams and competitors will look to turn up the wick this weekend as the season reaches the midway mark.
“I can’t believe we are already at our fourth event,” explained Bob Wright. “We love racing at Pitt Race and look forward to our first of two events there this year. Championship battles are beginning to take shape, and we have a lot of first time winners this season. It is exciting to see that FRP continues to be the first step from karting as drivers transition to cars, but also be the home of veterans and some returning teams and drivers.”
With a jam packed schedule on the docket, the Formula Race Promotions weekend will feature the F1600 and F1600 Masters classes, Atlantic 016 and Atlantic Open, F1000, F2000, RCFFS, Challenge Cup and Formula First. With the event taking place this weekend, June 3 – 5, FRP will return to the popular Midwestern facility in October for the season finale.
Things to Remember
· Registration will remain open until midnight on Thursday evening. Don’t delay, register today!
· Remember to get your FRP / Ikoniqa QR code sticker at the track. This QR code is linked to a live database of all the relevant information a driver or a team would need before, during, and after a race weekend. Teams and drivers will be able to register for events, check track schedules, see live track weather, check on-track results at the end of the day, and more, right in one place.
· Stay tuned for all the news and information regarding the event and find details about the event on the FRP website at racefrp.com and throughout the event weekend on social media.
· Please remember to tag Formula Race Promotions on social media and send all your news to Media@RaceFRP.com so we can help promote you!
· Check out the new racefrp.com.
· Event photo packages can be purchased from RTD Media – Please contact Mike@RTD-Media.com for more information.
Important Race Week Links
Event Registration – Click HERE
Event Schedule – Click HERE
Crew and Guest Communication Information – Click HERE
Current Entry List – Click HERE
Track Waiver – Click HERE
Track Website – Click HERE
QR Code Landing Page Link – Click HERE
Stay tuned for all the news and information regarding the event and find details about the event on the FRP website at racefrp.com and throughout the event weekend on social media.
Please remember that all series news, information, results, photos, and PR will be communicated through our social media pages listed below. Please be sure to tag FRP in any posts to help us have the ability to promote you.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media:
For questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Bob Wright RobertW@RaceFRP.com or Clay Hutchinson ClayH@RaceFRP.com. For media inquiries, please contact us via email at Media@RaceFRP.com.