With the first event in the rear view mirror, Formula Race Promotions (FRP) is back on track this weekend at the legendary Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio. With the return of the Atlantic division and a full slate of FRP promoted classes, the jam packed schedule will get kicked off Friday morning with three full days of on track action.
“It will be a busy weekend at Mid-Ohio,” explained Bob Wright. “We have a full schedule for three straight days that includes all the FRP classes. We welcome back the Atlantic drivers for their first event of 2022 and can’t wait to see the potential growth in that class.”
Kicking off on Friday morning for the first practice session at 8:00am, practice will roll into Saturday morning before qualifying and the first wheel-to-wheel action takes place while Sunday will feature seven races. With drivers competing in the Atlantic 016 and Open Classes, F2000, F1000, F1600, F1600 Masters, RCFFS and Challenge Cup programs, FRP is expecting a full paddock as the 2022 season shifts into the next gear.
Wright continued, “We are looking to carry the momentum from the first event onwards to the rest of the season. We are hoping for some good weather and great racing that is always displayed at our events. We welcome all new teams and drivers, and look forward to seeing you at Mid-Ohio.”
Things to Remember
- Registration will remain open until midnight on Thursday evening. Don’t delay, register today!
- Remember to get your FRP / Ikoniqa QR code sticker at the track. This QR code is linked to a live database of all the relevant information a driver or a team would need before, during, and after a race weekend. Teams and drivers will be able to register for events, check track schedules, see live track weather, check on-track results at the end of the day, and more, right in one place.
- Stay tuned for all the news and information regarding the event and find details about the event on the FRP website at racefrp.com and throughout the event weekend on social media.
- Please remember to tag Formula Race Promotions on social media and send all your news to Media@RaceFRP.com so we can help promote you!
- Check out the new racefrp.com.
- Event photo packages can be purchased from RTD Media – Please contact Mike@RTD-Media.com for more information.
Important Race Week Links
Event Registration – Click HERE
Event Schedule – Click HERE
Crew and Guest Communication Information – Click HERE
Meeting Notes – Click HERE
Facility Website – Click HERE
QR Code Landing Page Link – Click HERE
Stay tuned for all the news and information regarding the event and find details about the event on the FRP website at racefrp.com and throughout the event weekend on social media.
Please remember that all series news, information, results, photos, and PR will be communicated through our social media pages listed below. Please be sure to tag FRP in any posts to help us have the ability to promote you.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media:
For more information on any of the Formula Race Promotions promoted series, please visit www.FormulaRacePromotions.com. For questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Bob Wright RobertW@RaceFRP.com or Clay Hutchinson ClayH@RaceFRP.com. For media inquiries, please contact us via email at Media@RaceFRP.com.