Barber Motorsports Park on Deck for Formula Race Promotions Teams and Competitors
Formula Race Promotions (FRP) is ready for their third event weekend of the 2022 racing season. Set to descend on Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama, teams, and competitors will be treated to one of the most picturesque tracks in all of North American motorsports. With a natural terrain road course that encompasses 13 turns and 2.38 miles in length, Barber is a favorite amongst many FRP competitors.
“There are a few tracks each year that you circle and want to race at, and Barber Motorsports Park is one of them,” explained Bob Wright. “Some of the best racing of the season happens here, and we are looking forward to hitting the track on Thursday afternoon.”
With a full slate of FRP run groups, the Atlantic competitors will join the stalwarts of the F2000, F1600 and F1600 Masters programs as well as the F1000 North American Championship. With a jam-packed weekend of competition, FRP competitors will hit the track on Thursday afternoon for practice with qualifying and wheel-to-wheel racing commencing over the weekend.
Wright continued, “We are splitting track time with the Historic Sportscar Racing program which will allow some breaks in our on-track activities for our teams, competitors, and crew to see some fascinating race cars and maybe even visit the awesome on site museum. We hope to see you there!”
Things to Remember
· Registration will remain open until midnight on Thursday evening. Don’t delay, register today!
· Remember to get your FRP / Ikoniqa QR code sticker at the track. This QR code is linked to a live database of all the relevant information a driver or a team would need before, during, and after a race weekend. Teams and drivers will be able to register for events, check track schedules, see live track weather, check on-track results at the end of the day, and more, right in one place.
· Stay tuned for all the news and information regarding the event and find details about the event on the FRP website at racefrp.com and throughout the event weekend on social media.
· Please remember to tag Formula Race Promotions on social media and send all your news to Media@RaceFRP.com so we can help promote you!
· Event photo packages can be purchased from RTD Media – Please contact Mike@RTD-Media.com for more information.
Important Race Week Links
Event Registration – Click HERE
Event Schedule – Click HERE
Crew and Guest Communication Information – Click HERE
Meeting Notes – Click HERE
Facility Website – Click HERE
QR Code Landing Page Link – Click HERE
Stay tuned for all the news and information regarding the event and find details about the event on the FRP website at racefrp.com and throughout the event weekend on social media.
Please remember that all series news, information, results, photos, and PR will be communicated through our social media pages listed below. Please be sure to tag FRP in any posts to help us have the ability to promote you.
Be sure to follow us on Social Media:
For questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Bob Wright RobertW@RaceFRP.com or Clay Hutchinson ClayH@RaceFRP.com. For media inquiries, please contact us via email at Media@RaceFRP.com.